Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The sun is BACK!!!

Oh, what a glorius day!!! That huge yellow orb is in the sky and out from behind the clouds!!! I woke up to gorgeous sunshine, birds singing and me being in one of the best moods I have been in for days. the kids thought I was a bit strange as I ran around the house this morning singing, Mr. Sun (you know, from the Barney CD. Good bye and good riddance to the rain clouds!!!!!!

Today is my only kid free day so I must make the most of it,,,that is by volunteering for playground duty at school. Nice idea, huh? What was I thinking? Anyway, its also Tuesday, which means I get to hear my favorite American Idol sing tonight and get one step closer to winning this whole thing. I know that Lee will do great and even if he isnt the "chosen one" I feel confident that I will be able to buy his music in the near future. I am very tempted to take a quick detour on the way to Chicago this weekend and venture into Mt. Prospect, IL, Lee's hometown, to pick up a bottle of that Lee DeWyze water! I wonder how much that sells for?

Not much news for today, other than the report of sunshine finally. Im heading out to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment