Thursday, May 20, 2010

Its Thursday....already!

Wow, this week is going fast. Well, first news to report is that my dear Lee DeWyze is still in the running to win it all on American Idol!! This is such exciting news for Rachel and I as we are glued to the tv every Tuesday night. Gee, what will we do once it is over? I guess that will leave Tuesday nights for gymnastics classes.

Charlie and Danns favorite show is about to begin. The boys LOVE Wipeout. It is a pretty good show, but it captivates the boys attention for the full hour.

We woke up to rain again today!!!!!!!! Say it isnt so! Not sure what is going on, but I know I dont like it. The pool opens next weekend. It will be interesting to see what the weather is like.

Well, its finally here!!! Time for our Girls Escape to Chicago!!! I leave tomorrow to meet up with Mom and the sisters. We are all really looking forward to this escape. We have lots of options for entertainment, so Im sure we wont be bored.

I just finished the blingy t-shirts and am almost finished with the glass pendant necklaces! I think everyone will know that we are all related, not that is isnt apparent just by looking at us all.

I hope the weekend weather is good here for Dann and the kids and especially good in Chicago!!

Everyone enjoy the weekend. Im sure you will all be eagerly awaiting the next update after the crazy girls weekend in Chicago. I will give you as many details as I can. :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment