Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Its Hump Day

Hello world of followers. Its Wednesday. I really dont like that expression Hump Day...where ever did it come from? It is getting closer to departure time for our Girls Weekend in Chicago. I am still waiting for my iron on transfers to arrive. If they dont come by tomorrow I will have to resort to plan B.

So its just me and Charlie boy today. His new favorite word is YUP. And whenever you ask him a question his answer is Yup! I guess its better than Nope! He is making me chocolate chip cookies out of play dough this morning. He is quite the sight in his slippers and apron. The good news is he informed me I can have them even though they arent on my diet. Everyone is always looking out for my waistline.

On the way home from taking Rachel to school we were talking about sewing something and he said he would push the pedal for me, because "thats called helping". Somehow this doesnt sound like a good idea to me. And besides, we arent sewing anything anyway.

After he went potty the other day he said that he should always put the seat down, because I needed it that way in case I had to go potty. Gee, if only every man thought this way, wouldnt the world be a better place????

We are having a play date with one of Rachels friends from school today after school. These 2 girls have a way of scheming to get what they want from us parents.
We just never know what they are going to come up with when we pick them up from school. Thankfully we are flexible. Lucky girls.

Only 7 more days of school! My it went by fast. Kindergarten Graduation next Friday. Our little girl is growing up so fast.

Better scoot and get going on this day. Plenty to do, as always. No sitting around eating Bon Bons for this Domestic Engineer...and forget about Oprah! If I want to see that I have to DVR it!
Chao

1 comment:

  1. You will just have to say hi to Oprah in person this weekend!!

    Kudos to Charlie Boy for putting the seat down. That is some fine parenting my friend!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete